Monday, February 27, 2012

Time To Plan A Wedding...


Welcome and thank you very much for taking a look at our site. We are very excited to see what the next phase of our lives brings and even more thankful that we have such wonderful people to share it with. This is one of the best times of our lives so far and it seriously wouldn't be the same without our family and friends.

There are a few months left until we get married and I'm going to use this site (www.Cecysaidyes.blogspot.com) to keep you guys posted on anything thats going on up until the wedding. Not that I'm expecting anyone to read it other than Cecy and I, but it's still fun for me :).

As far as the actual wedding day celebration, we wish we had the financial ability to invite everyone who is dear to our hearts, however, it is unfortunate that we will be unable to do so. Regardless, those who are not physically there with us that day will definitely be in our thoughts. Thank you very much! We love you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment