Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Venue of Choice...


The Red Horse Barn... To be honest, I can't say that the Red Horse Barn was our first choice for the venue. Cecy and I had fallen in love with Franciscan Gardens in San Juan Capistrano long before we came across the Red Horse Barn. But life happened and we realized that Franciscan Gardens was maybe just a little too nice, for our wallets, that is. Was it really worth cutting down the guest list to have a "nicer" venue? Not to us..  

So I kept looking around and stumbled across the Red Horse Barn. The place looked cool. It was not your typical wedding venue and I liked that. It looked simple, but it was still cool. The simpleness of it all was one of the reasons why I personally liked the place. It allows for, well actually requires, creativity. And I have to say that the surrounding aren't that bad either. I mean who DOESN'T like horses? So in the end, although I can't say that The Red Horse Barn was our first choice, It was certainly the best choice for what we want. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment