Monday, April 2, 2012
5 More Months!
Wow... It just hit me. I was spending some time updating this site when I suddenly realized that there are only 5 months left until our big day. 5 months may seem like a long time to some people, but in wedding planning terms it feels like just a couple weeks. I am super excited, yet nervous at the same time since there is still so much left to do... and so much to pay for, haha..
Regardless of how stressful these next 5 months are for us, I know that it will totally be worth it. To be able to call Cecy my "wife" on that 1st day of September is going to be one of the greatest joys of my life. And to add to it, I'm going to have some of the most wonderful people (our family and friends) there to celebrate with us. I couldn't ask for anything better than that...
Also, Happy Birthday to my Groomsman Kiki!! I hope you had an awesome day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment