Happy 26th birthday Weasel!! This is officially the last birthday that you will ever get to enjoy as a single/unmarried woman so I hope you made the best of it. I hope that when you told me that you would "be at the library studying for comps" that you were really on your way to Vegas with tickets in your hand to watch the Thunder From Down Under.. Haha.. Just kidding, kind of.
I've been with you for your past 9 birthdays and I fall more in love with you with each and every one that comes. Those past 9 years have been an amazing journey and I can't even imagine what we will be capable of accomplishing in the years to come. 5 more months is all I have to say. 5 more months and our "real" life together starts.. I can't wait.
Happy Birthday Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment